Friday, April 25, 2014

Blog Comments


Your comment is awaiting moderation.
What a lovely post! This brought me back to my childhood days where I would make mac and cheese and I was so proud of "cooking" by myself. It was quick and easy enough for a kid to make and enjoy! I do have to agree with you about the guilty pleasure food. Foodies should be open to some classic American Junk food and I'm sure most people have their own go-to. Peanut M&Ms are my thing!
It is so nice to learn about the history about, well almost everyone's childhood, go-to food when mom was too tired to make anything. I think it is interesting to learn about the origins of the product because, well I have always thought the chef was a fictional character like Betty Crocker or Mr. Clean. It is nice to know that there is a Chef Boiardi! It seems as if Chef Boy-Ar-Dee's product is now just a mass-produced kid-friendly type dinner, but it sure looks like as if it was of higher quality through out the years he was in Pennsylvania. I wonder if it had tasted any different? I believe the last time I had a can of Chef Boy-Ar-Dee a few years ago I was highly disappointed. It did not taste the same as it did when I was younger. It is unfortunate that we don't hear of chefs that have frozen or canned dinners grow their own vegetables. Would it be possible? Is it too costly?

No comments:

Post a Comment